TT MEDIC ASSAULT PACK L MKII
LARGE MEDIC BACKPACK WITH INTELLIGENT AND CLEAR INTERIOR DIVIDER SYSTEM.
The TT Medic Assault Pack L MK II is the third size of the tried and tested medic backpack from Tasmanian Tiger. The backpack is about 4 cm (one MOLLE strip) deeper than the two smaller models. It has laser-cut MOLLE on the front and sides. The bottom has attachments for a rescue blanket. The light, padded shoulder straps can be removed and stowed in a pocket with hook-and-loop panels on the back. The backpack can also be converted for plate carriers and vests using the straps supplied with it. Stowable carrying handles help to quickly transport it in emergencies.
- Removable shoulder carrying system that can be stored in the back if needed
- Large handle for carrying when open
- Internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment
- Scissors bag
- Clear inside pockets identified by coloured hook-and-loop fastening
- Weight of empty backpack = 1,05 kg // Weight of backpack including all accessories = 1,65 kg
- Integrated visual markers
- Fixing possibility on the bottom, possibly for a rescue blanket
- Inner detachable plate with elastic loops
- Laser-cut MOLLE system
- Comes with adapter straps for direct attachment to protective vests
- Length-adjustable stowable shoulder straps make carrying large body armour possible
Vekt: 1650 gram.
Størrelse: 46 x 28 x 10 cm.
Volum: 19 liter.